Tuesday 24 February 2009

Trent FM Interview

Did anyone hear me on the radio on Tuesday 17th Feb...?

Trent FM - Nottingham contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I would feature in an interview discussing the latest wedding related statisics that show a decline in the number of couples getting married. I happily commented on these statistics...

After chatting to many couples over the last few months regarding how or if the credit crunch is affecting their wedding plans, i'm finding that it's not putting people off getting married all together, instead couples are either setting lower budgets, comprimising on one or two elements of their wedding, putting the date back in order to save more money or reducing the number of guests... as you will all know, feeding your guests is the biggest expense!

Challenge me to reduce your wedding bill...!

No comments: