Monday 20 April 2009

Venue Search

I have had a lovely few weeks with my clients, Nafeesa & Paul visiting lots of beautiful wedding venues. Nafeesa & Paul live in Canada and have decided to celebrate their marriage with their family and friends in their home county of Derbyshire in July next year. They have been here visiting over the Easter holidays so we got together to start the search for the perfect wedding venue! After three days, over 8 venues and lots of cups of coffee later we found the perfect setting for their big day.... Their choice is beautiful!
After a short visit, they have returned to Canada, leaving me to organise everything else...! I am very excited to be part of their wedding plans and after listening to all their initial ideas I know it's all going to look fantastic.... All their ideas are top secret as they want everything from the cake to the decor to be a surprise for their family and friends... My lips are sealed!
Nafeesa & Paul's wedding will take place on Sunday 4th July 2010

No comments: