Thursday 14 April 2011

Mikaela & Brett's Wedding - 1st April 2011

It was my first wedding of the year on Friday... And what a perfect day it was! I had been working with Mikaela & Brett for over a year on a full coordination package. When I first met them, all they had booked was their venue Prestwold Hall and photographer Dave Nunn so it was my job to help them arrange everything else.
Mikaela had a clear idea on the style and colours she wanted to work with so we got cracking...
I suggested suitable suppliers who could provide everything that they needed from flowers to the entertainement for the children...
The day soon arrived and the weather was on our side!
A huge thank you to all the suppliers involved in making both the venue and the wedding party look amazing!
John Preston Flowers
Wedding Event Design Studio
Imagine Stationary
Layers Cakes
Emma Buck
James Bride

Here are some photos I took on the day, doesn't it look stunning!

For a sneak peek at the official photographs visit Dave Nunn's Blog

I must also give a huge shout out to those wonderful suppliers who entertained both the adults and children throughout the day-
The very beautiful and talented singer & Pianist - Laura Napier-Burrows
The amazing band - Cloud Nine
And last but certainly not least..... the brilliant - Great Lorenzo's Magic Circus

I would like to wish Mikaela & Brett a very happy future, it was a pleasure working with you both and I hope you day was everything you wished for, lisa x

No comments: