Tuesday 17 November 2009

'Fancie' a Cup Cake...?

I love it when Amanda from Fancie is exhibiting alongside me at a wedding fayre as I get to eat another one (or three) of her delicious cup cakes!
Myself and Amanda were exhibiting at the Leopold Hotel wedding fayre on Sunday.... And much to my delight there were a few cup cake samples left at the end of the day and I couldn't see them go to waste!
You must call in and try them for yourself... Fancie is based on Sharrow Vale Road, Just off Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, serving teas, coffees and of course... Cup Cakes!

Cup Cakes are a great alternative to the traditional wedding cake. Visit the website for more details

Fancie also have a stock of vintage cakes stands, plates and cups and saucers available to buy and hire...
I recently hired six cake stands from Fancie to create a 'Cake Table' at a wedding in October. The Bride and Groom wanted to offer their guests a selection of cakes, allowing the wedding cake to remain on display.


No comments: