Friday 13 November 2009

Goodbye 2009....Hello 2010...!

I have now completed all the weddings of 2009... It has been a great year and a pleasure to have worked with so many lovely couples. Each wedding has been beautiful yet individual and captured the dreams and the personalities of the bride and groom. I must say the year has flown by and 2010 is fast approaching! I am very busy working with all the couples who's weddings are due to take place next year, many of whom I have already been working with through much of 2009 and are now in the final stages of planning.
Very exciting!

Keep a look out on the gallery section of my website as photos and testimonals from the 2009 weddings will be uploaded soon.

Watch this space as the wedding plans develop for the weddings of 2010...

No comments: