Tuesday 10 August 2010

From the storyboard to the actual day...

Once a wedding is complete I love to look back to the original storyboard that I created which shows the bride & grooms initial ideas on colours, style and decor to see how the concept has developed into their wedding day.
Here is the storyboard I created for my clients Nafeesa & Paul over a year ago - their brief was for their wedding to be very contemporary, including striking colours such as bright orange, black and white and incorporating orange gerbera flowers and individual black & white cakes!
And here is the end result....
As you can see we used black candelabras with complimentary black, white and orange table stationary. Black damask table runners that I made and splashes of orange on the tables with gerbera heads and ribbons around the napkins.
The black and white individual cakes decorated with orange gerbera heads looked amazing!

No comments: