Wednesday 18 August 2010

Some things you might not know about me or my company....

• I run my wedding planning business full time, I don’t have any other jobs

• I don’t have any staff therefore I offer a very personal service, I am the person the bride & groom meets at their initial consultation then it’s me who will be there on their wedding day 2 years later (as well as everything else in between!)

• I only take on the amount of weddings each year that I can personally manage, therefore I am able to share my time equally between my clients and I’m able to return calls and messages within a day.

• I don’t work for a wedding venue, I work independently for the bride & groom

• I have over 400 venues and supplier contacts spanning 5 counties on my database – therefore I match the bride & groom to the most suitable suppliers and venue

• I don’t take commissions from suppliers and any discounts or benefits offered from suppliers are passed directly onto the bride & groom

• I run my business from home, therefore keeping costs down

• I live in Chesterfield, but work with couples in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and surrounding areas

• I listen to the bride & grooms ideas and help make them happen, offering advice, recommendations and a professional honest opinion, I don’t tell a bride & groom what they should have or do!

• I consider my fee out of the bride & grooms total wedding budget, not as an extra expense.

If there is anything else you would like to know, give me a call...
Lisa 01246 229556

No comments: