Monday 3 January 2011

2010... The Highlights

2010 has been my best year yet! I have worked with 24 amazing couples who all celebrated their big day during the last 12 months.
Each couple, regardless of the planning package they chose all benefited from on-the-day coordination, knowing I was there all day with everything under control, allowing them to relax and enjoy the day!
I have had the pleasure of working with couples from America, Canada and all different parts of the UK who all decided to celebrate their big day in the Midlands. And who can blame them as Derbyshire is home to some of the country’s most beautiful venues.
The venues my clients chose included country manor houses, boutique hotels and marquees (and a tee-pee in the middle of a field!) in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire.
My client’s budgets ranged from £6000 - £45000 and guest numbers from 40 to nearly 300!
No two weddings this year have looked the same, even if they took place at the same venue, as I encouraged my clients to design their own unique day.
The most popular colours this year have been green, purple and orange and the biggest wedding cake was over 5ft tall!
My busiest month was September with four weddings taking place!
I was also a guest at four weddings this year, which was a welcome change to enjoy the day from the other side...
I have booked in my most difficult bride for 2011 – ME! Jon and I got engaged during the summer of 2010 and have already started to make plans for our big day....
2011 is already looking great as I'm currently working with 15 couples busy making arrangements for their 2011 and 2012 weddings

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the amazing couples, talented suppliers and beautiful venues I have worked with during 2010, it's been a great year!

Lisa x

No comments: