Friday 7 January 2011

It's not just weddings that I plan...

Denise's Big Birthday Party - The White Enchanted Ball - 27th November 2010
I had the pleasure of working with the lovely Denise designing and creating the perfect party for her special birthday in November.
Her theme was black, white and 'bling' and my job was to source all the decorative items including chair covers, table linens, centrepieces etc... that complemented the theme.
The venue was a blank canvas but had a low dark ceiling which had to go - so we covered it 450 white balloons and it completely transformed the room!
Denise decided upon tall illuminated vases filled with white feathers as her centrepieces, these added height to the tables and looked great when the lights were on!
On the day, I arrived to oversee the set-up and to put the finishing touches to the tables and the room itself.
It did look fantastic, even if I do say so myself!
Here are a few photos I took during the set-up
The function suite before....
And after....
Putting up the posters to direct guests to the party...
And here are some of the official photographs from the night!
The birthday girl with her Chilli Butlers and enjoying the chocolate fountain!

No comments: