Monday 16 January 2012

2011 Summary

As I begin 2012... it's nice to have a quick look back over last year... 

I had the privilege of working with 22 amazing couples, all of whom celebrated their wedding day during 2011...
They each chose a planning package that I tailored to suit their individual requirements, but the most popular packages still remain Full Coordination and On-the-day Coordination. 

Although most of these couples live in the Midlands in the UK, a number of my couples were from different parts of the world, including Shanghai and Thailand... they all had the same thing in common... they had chosen to celebrate their wedding day in the Midlands, England.

It was an honour to coordinate these weddings at such beautiful venues... including The Peak Edge Hotel , The Maynard, Aston Hall, Prestwold Hall and Thrumpton Hall to name but a few... and I really look forward to working with many of these venues again this year.

Not only was 2011 the year of the Royal Wedding... it was also the year I married the man of my dreams! 
It really was the best day of our lives!! With thanks to our venue Hodsock Priory and on-the-day coordinator Joy from Unique Wedding Planning who together made sure I switched off from wedding planner mode and enjoyed my day as the bride!!

2011 was also the year that I launched The Wedding Planning College with Joy, which offers training and guidance to those wanting to follow in my wedding planning footsteps, the college is going from strength to strength and I look forward to meeting lots of new delegates this year...

And just when I thought the year couldn't get much better... I found out I had won Best Wedding Planner East Midlands at the Wedding Industry Awards!!
What a fantastic end to a fantastic year!

Bring on 2012!! 

No comments: