Saturday 14 January 2012

Best Wedding Planner East Midlands!!

What a fantastic start to the year.... to find out that I have won Best Wedding Planner East Midlands at the Wedding Industry Awards, which means I am now a finalist for the National Award... Best Wedding Planner UK! How exciting!
It is the biggest compliment and fills me with pride to know that the couples I have worked with during 2010 and 2011 have voted for me... I beat off the 5 other regional entrants to claim the title Best Wedding Planner East Midlands!

The awards are taking place in London on the 18th of January and the national winners will be announced live on stage! Wish me luck...

For further information about the awards click here Wedding Industry Awards 


I had a mention in my local news paper, The Derbyshire Times about the awards click to read the full article



No comments: